|Trapped by the Internet|
|Written by|| Francis Launay|
|Directed by|| Alexis Ducord|
|Storyboard by||Nicholas Pawlowski|
|Next||Talent Will Out|
Someone is sabotaging all the computers to make Stan a victim of cyber-bullying.
At first, Sally and Doowee suspected that it was Stan that was sabotaging the pages online but the real reason that he was there because he is "Blogger Boy". So that meant someone else was there.
- Stan is actually "Blogger Boy"
- Stan and Renan are outsiders of the whole school
- According to the data Doowee pulled from the school computers, the date of the events have taken place around October 11 - 13, 2008 due to the show using metrics.
- Stan confirms he is a vegatarian.
- In the internet cafe, there is a computer monitor displaying the Google homepage.
- The codes used in the script to launch the virus are entirely gibbership and would not at all function or be a real threat in the real world.