She's fascinated by magic and has many magical staff. She wanted to play in a musical so much that she sabotaged her rivals. She scared them by curses, which were only tricks. She's cunning enough to make her tricks look really magical. She went to a concert of a rock band called The Fuzzy Frogs, so she's one of their numerous fans. She also likes ghost stories and believes in ghosts, she enjoyed when in school was told a story about a haunted house.
A pale, slim girl with dark blue eyes and hair with bright pink bangs worn in a high ponytail. She wears a dark purple-gray shirt with pink accents and belt, a pair of spider shaped earrings, a long dark blue skirt, and tall red boots.
- Mystic knowledge - she reads a lot of books about magic
- Chemical knowledge - she's a skilled self-thought chemist, because she alone made a shampoo that changes colour of hair into green because of sunlight
- Tricks - she knows how to make tricks that look magical
- Polish - Beata Wyrąbkiewicz
- Her name means moon in Latin.