|Season(s)|| Season 1|
Edna is the artist from Season 1 Episode 30 - Art for Art's Sake, who contacts Sally to find her missing portrait. She is friends with Cindy.
Edna appears to be inspired by retro styles, having violet hair with an older style hairdo and thick bangs partially obscuring the top of her teal eyes. She wears a yellow hair ornament and a pair of black cat-eye glasses.
She wears a yellow top with green detail and belt, lime triangle earrings, a skirt, and black stockings with purple and black shoes.
- Art For Art’s Sake - Edna calls for the S.B.I to investigate her missing portrait.
- Poster Boy - Edna, along with fellow kids ask for the S.B.I.'s help figuring out who was putting posters all over the school before the whole student body gets detention.
- A Bird in the Hand - Edna, along with Christina and Bridget formed a demonstration against the pet shop for storing animals in cages.
- Eye in the Sky - Edna and Cindy share snacks during lunch. Albert purposely knocks the lunch from their hands to make sure Cindy didn't eat the nut products.
- Stolen Clothes - Enda is falsely accused of stealing clothes from the lost and found.