"I don't believe in polluting the environment with posters."
|Hobbies||Cleaning, Strict Rules|
Cristelle is the president of Good Manners Club and the Jeanne Bambini Fan Club. She's a pedantic, elegant girl obsessed with cleanness. She was driven to messing with a bunch of the other clubs items after she could no longer handle the club leader's messes she often had to deal with.
Cristelle is generally a nice and polite girl. But she takes cleaning seriously and is quick to make a fuss over the poor condition something may be kept in. But at the same time she enjoys cleaning and when she was punished to clean windows after school she was shown to be pretty happy.
She gets nervous when people show signs of poor hygiene, bad manners, or scary things (demons and magic). Her pedantic attitude often leads to arguments with Sally. She's a fan of Jeannie Bambini and she made a social portal about her. She likes it when everyone follows her rules.
Cristelle is a girl with fair skin and small freckles. She has sea-green eyes and medium length dark red hair worn with a white headband that has a red cloth tied into a bow, decorated with white spots.
She wears gold hoop earrings and a very pale dress with red and peach accents, as well as a pair of gloves.
International Voice Actors
- Polish - Agnieszka Fajlhauer
- "I don't believe in polluting the environment with posters."
- "As president of the Good Manners Club......"
- She has been a criminal once which was in "Serial Thief"
- She has been a client once which was in "Doowee's Luck Runs Out".
- She is one of the few characters always wearing a pair of gloves.