|Season(s)|| Season 1|
Normally, Christina is a cheerful, optimistic girl who likes girly things like makeup and fashion. While she may have a little bit of an attitude, she isn't intentionally mean or rude. She usually keeps to herself, but shows an airheaded side at times.
While it may be surprising, she is shown to care deeply for her families honor. She also takes her friendships seriously and in one case sabotaged a friend because she felt lonely.
Cristina is a pale skinned girl with cloudy, pale blue eyes with a beauty mark near the corner. She has lashes on the bottom lid and a small gap in her teeth. Her long, hot pink hair is worn in a high ponytail held by a fuchsia scrunchie. She wears a gold heart clip to pull her bangs aside, and has large fuchsia earrings.
She wears a peach tunic with a heart and flower motif, fuchsia bracelets, maroon leggings, and brown boots.
- Manipulation - Used this to get Sally and Doowee to find something for her.
- Technology Knowledge - Capable of fixing or ruining electronic devices.
- Polish - Julia Kołakowska - Bytner
- "Hey, what are you two up to?"(Cockroach Capers).
- "Good evening ladies and gentleman(gasp), I would like............ (Beauty Pageant).
- Officially she is the first client in the series, asking Sally to locate her missing phone in the Pilot.
- In said pilot, she called her phone "Phonito".