|Season(s)|| Season 1|
Normally, Christina is a cheerful, optimistic girl who likes girly things like makeup and fashion. While she may have a little bit of an attitude, She isn't intentionally mean or rude. She usually keeps to herself, but shows an air-headed side at times.
While it may be surprising, she is shown to care deeply for her families honor. She also takes her friendships seriously and in one case sabotaged a friend because she felt lonely.
Cristina is a pale skinned girl with cloudy, pale blue eyes with a beauty mark near the corner. She has lashes on the bottom lid and a small gap in her teeth. Her long, hot pink hair is worn in a high ponytail held by a fuchsia scrunchie. She wears a gold heart clip to pull her bangs aside, and has large fuchsia earrings.
She wears a peach tunic with a heart and flower motif, fuchsia bracelets, maroon leggings, and brown boots.
- Manipulation - Used this to get Sally and Doowee to find something for her.
- Technology Knowledge - Capable of fixing or ruining electronic devices.
- Polish - Julia Kołakowska - Bytner
- "Hey, what are you two up to?"(Cockroach Capers).
- "Good evening ladies and gentleman(gasp), I would like............ (Beauty Pageant).
- Officially she is the first client in the series, asking Sally to locate her missing phone in the Pilot.
- In said pilot, she called her phone "Phonito".